Quy Nhon photos
Published: 13/09/2011 10:27
Thap Nga (Ivory Towers) is located 50 km from Quy Nhon, 8 km from Cha Ban. It is a group of three towers. The central one is 24 m high. The two others are 22m high. The largest one is embellished with granite ornamentation representing Naga and Elephants. This tower complex is one of the most beautiful in Central Viet Nam.
Qui Nhon has a varied topography, its geography being extremely diversified with such landforms as mountains and forests, hills, fields, salt marshes, plains, lagoons, lakes, rivers, shorelines, peninsulas and islands.
Ham Ho Tourist Spot: is a long 3 km river section going through old forests with many big stones in variety of shapes in Tay Phu, Tay Son district, about 55 km from Quy Nhon. For the adventurous types there is kayaking available down the spring waters where you can watch the fresh fish as they attempt to back up the spring. There are houses on stilts from which you can admire the nature without feeling like you are intruding on their peace.
Ham Ho Ecological Part
Provide by Vietnam Travel
- Vietnam Travel
- Life in Vietnam
- Vietnam Travel
- Tours in Vietnam
- In depth
- Vietnam in photo
- » Miss Teen to represent Vietnamese youth at international forum
- » Foreign media write about Vietnamese celebrities
- » Controversial new show to celebrate Ha Noi’s founder
- » Goat penis bacteria adds to food safety scare
- » Vo Hoang My beautiful in Ao Dai - Vietnam traditional costume
- » Metropole Hanoi and Nam Hai voted No.1 hotel, resort in Asia
- » PM Dung urges expanded co-operation with Cambodia
- » Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple Vietnam Information
- » Dances and wine on the plateau
- » Vietnam fails to meet 10-year tourism goals